Friday, August 12, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posting.

I may post or not, depending on my mood but I haven't really been taking pictures. I plan on totally revamping this blog, from the colors to a totally new name/URL. I leave for Youth Camp next week so I won't be on here (nothing usual,haha) or Tumblr. I think I'll take pictures because it's so beautiful in the area in Pennsylvania where we all stay. Seeing bunnies hopping around and what not.

Also, I get my Nikon in December (3 months, 6 days), so I will definitely be posting more often on this. I decided to not turn my Tumblr blog into a personal photoblog mostly because Tumblr has become a contest. Stealing themes, photos, etc. and I don't wanna have to go through all of that. Even if a photo does get stolen and reposted, you can now track it thanks to Google. ( http://www.lacquerized.com/2011/07/how-to-find-your-borrowed-photos-with.html )

Well until then, au revoir mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment